PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT TO AN MTM DEALER. THIS CAN ONLY BE INSTALLED AT OUR SHOP OR ONE OF OUR APPROVED DEALERS
Modified MTM Software for your ECU (engine control unit), incl. torque over the entire rpm range and replaced speed limiter.
Comparision MTM-Performance vs. Series-Performance
|max. performance kW/Umin||221 / 5000-6200||169 / 5000-6700|
|max. torque Nm/Umin||430 / 1500-4400||350 / 1500-4400|
|v-max||245 km/h||233 km/h|
|0-100 km/h||6,0 s||6,3 s|
Information on upgraded engines: The values given were determined according to the prescribed measuring method (Directive 80/1268 / EEC in the currently valid version). The information does not relate to a single vehicle and are not part of the offer, but serve only comparison purposes between different vehicle types. Consumption reduction with constant driving style depending on the vehicle type up to 20%. Please note that petrol engines with min. 98 RON (Super Plus) is needed. The refueling of Superbenzin 95 RON is recommended only in an emergency and for part-load trips, it is to be expected with a noticeable reduction in performance. Diesel engines must not be refueled with biodiesel.
- Details about driving performances are approximate values without obligation which are established on MTM test vehicles and may vary depending on tyres and equipment of vehicle and ambience conditions like air pressure and temperature
- Errors as well as alterations in price and technology excepted
- In Additional alterations to the vehicle which have indirect or direct influence on our deliveries and services void all warranty claims to MTM Motoren Technik Mayer GmbH
- Our applicable valid terms and conditions apply
- Pay attention to the speed release of the tyres
- The specified measured values were determined with the MTM development vehicle